- Precisely matching output to demand allows the compressors to consume exactly the right amount of energy to do the job
- This is achieved by varying the speed of the drive motor.
- This method provides a level of efficiency which cannot be matched by any other conventional systems.
Regulated Speed Compressors
All CompAir variable speed rotary screw compressors can be sized to suit the required output, and are driven by CompAir’s variable speed drive system. The volume flow can be precisely controlled to meet your continually changing demands. This ensures that you use only the energy required to do the job and no more.
The Gardner Denver VS series of rotary screw compressors incorporate a variable speed drive system of outstanding efficiency. These compressors offer the ability to precisely match power consumption with air demand. Maximum efficiency at any level of demand cuts energy costs and saves money. This is achieved by varying the speed of the drive motor with exceptional levels of efficiency.
CompAir L07RS – L250RS
The L-RS series of rotary screw compressors incorporates a variable drive system of outstanding efficiency, offering the ability to precisely match power consumption with demand.
Gardner Denver Variable Speed Compressors
The GD variable speed rotary screw compressor range from 7 – 500 kW, is designed to meet the highest requirements which the modern work environment and machine operators place on them. As a result, the GD compressors are extremely energy efficient, quiet and reliable.
VS Variable 7-132 Series (7.5-132kW)
The VS 7-132 variable speed screw compressors are designed to meet the high requirements which the modern work environment and machine operators place on them.
As a result, our belt driven VS 7–132 compressors are extremely energy efficient, quiet, reliable and easy to use, ensuring long operating life and delivery of optimal air quality.
The basic VS 7-132 compressors can be equipped with useful options to meet even the toughest demands for building up a flexible compressor station.
TurnValve SAV 100-300 Series (75 – 220 kW)
The smart way to save money!
The unique feature of the TurnValve is that the air end only compresses the volume of air required to meet the demand for compressed air at the necessary pressure without altering the compression ratio of the air end.
- Up to 35% less energy costs by matching compressor output to compressed air demand
- User friendly Auto-Sentry ES+ controller
- Direct Drive Non-geared Air Ends (SAV 100 – 150), geared Air Ends (SAV 200 – 300)
- Maximum reliability as a direct result of its simplicity in design
- All service points are easily accessible
- Extremely long lifetime (bearings designed for 100,000 hours)
- Tens of thousands of SAV Compressors are operating all over the world.